- Are you feeling hopeless, isolated, and not your usual self?
- Does it feel like you have been struggling to even put your feet on the floor in the morning?
- Are you no longer enjoying things that you used to love?
Do These Thoughts Often Enter Your Mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
We want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. According to The National Institute of Mental Health, "An estimated 21.0 million adults in the United States had at least one major depressive episode. This number represented 8.3% of all U.S. adults."
Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
We focus on approaches like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy. Our clinicians meet you where you are and tailor your treatment to whatever will best meet your needs. We focus on you as a whole and work with you to foster your belief that you are more than your depression.
There is Hope
We understand the social stigmas that come with the label of being depressed and thus aim to help you explore your environmental, biological, and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through this dark time in your life. We honor there are many parts at play when working with depression symptoms and work intentionally to know you. You are not alone and we can support you during this.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact us today for a free consultation.